We are currently hiring installers to join our energetic team. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers who take pride in their work and desire to make a difference. Solar, roofing, or general construction experience is required. You will be working in a fast paced, fun, challenging work environment. We offer fantastic pay and are looking for the best and most motivated people who want to make a difference. There is never a shortage of opportunity for career growth.
In this position, you will:
- Layout and perform the structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Support the Crew Lead and Electrician to assure the successful completion of the solar system
- Take safety seriously and perform safe working practices at all times
- Provide a world-class customer experience
- Document completion of the quality installation
- Perform other needed job tasks as requested by leadership
- Full-Time Position
- 5-day work week
- A minimum of 1 year solar installation experience is preferred
- Must be able to consistently carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Professional attitude
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Team building events like BBQ’s and fun outings
- Company shirts, hat and jacket
- Opportunity for advancement into leadership roles
- Employee and customer referral programs with cash rewards!
Be part of the revolution and join a winning team! We would love to talk to you about the incredible opportunities available.